• 7:01 a.m.: Two officers responded to the 700 block of Whipple regarding a kitchen motion alarm. The homeowner was on scene and the alarm was accidental.
• 8:22 a.m.: Two officers went to the 600 block of Moore regarding a garage door alarm. The residence was secure on arrival.
• 12:10 p.m.: Two officers went to the 100 block of Regent regarding a basement and hallway motion alarm. The residence was secure.
• 3:30 p.m.: Two officers were dispatched to Gordon at 15th regarding an unknown problem on a school bus. The bus driver and a male from a nearby residence were having a dispute. The male said that there was an issue of favoritism from the bus driver. The male was advised to take the matter up with the school.
• 3:55 p.m.: Two officers were dispatched to Bright Avenue at 16th regarding a report that a juvenile was walking on the street smoking marijuana. The area was checked and no juveniles were found smoking drugs.
• 4:07 p.m.: Two officers went to the 300 block of Kendall regarding a verbal dispute between a man and a former tenant. The tenant retrieved his personal belongings without incident.
• 4:39 p.m.: Two officers went to Robinson at Route 616 regarding a yard sale sign blocking traffic and creating a safety hazard. Firefighters cut the sign.
• 1:06 a.m.: Two officers were dispatched to the 600 block of Moore regarding a vehicle in the driveway of a vacant house. The vehicle was located and the doors were locked. The house was also secured.
• 4:15 a.m.: Two officers were dispatched to the 300 block of Whipple regarding a disturbance between a homeowner and her brother, who did not live with her. The brother left the home prior to police arrival.
• 3:48 p.m.: Two officers were dispatched to the 300 block of Porter regarding an alarm. The residence was checked and all was secure.
• 3:56 p.m.: An officer was dispatched to the 300 block of Kendall regarding an abandoned vehicle. The vehicle was not stolen and the property owner was contacted and advised of possible legal recourse.
• 4:02 p.m.: Two officers went to the first block of Seventh regarding a woman who said her brother tried to stab her. All was in good order and the parties were only having a verbal dispute.
• 6:24 p.m.: Two officers were dispatched to the 600 block of Chapel Lane regarding a suspicious vehicle with one occupant. Officers searched the area and were unable to find such a vehicle.
• 6:36 p.m.: An officer was dispatched to Sanderson between 12th and 10th regarding a motorcycle and a four-wheeler driving recklessly. The area was checked and officers were unable to locate the vehicles.
• 6:42 p.m.: Three officers were dispatched to the 3800 block of Murray regarding a fight between a woman and a man. Both parties were advised of their legal recourse and officers mediated the dispute.
• 7:40 p.m.: Two officers went to the 500 block of Sycamore regarding a male being unruly and leaving the home without permission. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate the male.
• 9:04 p.m.: Two officers were dispatched to the 100 block of Chambers regarding a report of a male and a female in a verbal argument. The male was not on scene on police arrival. The woman was advised of her legal recourse.
• 11:56 p.m.: Two officers were dispatched to the 600 block of Hyatt regarding a 911 hang up. A 24-year-old woman at the residence advised that her father was very intoxicated and she was concerned for his safety and her own. She said her father was screaming earlier and was at the kitchen table crying. An ambulance was summoned for the man, who possibly had alcohol poisoning. The man was transported to the hospital.
• 7:58 a.m.: Two officers went to the 500 block of Sycamore Drive regarding a panic alarm. The residence was secure from the ground level.
• 6:52 p.m.: An officer went to the first block of Blackburn regarding a found stop sign. The reportee said it was in an abandoned apartment and there was no stop sign at Blackburn and Robinson. A sergeant’s report was completed to notify the street department.
• 8:17 p.m.: An officer was advised by a resident that a group of juveniles were walking on Struthers-Liberty Road and were pulling on mailboxes by the street. A search of the area yielded negative results and it was determined that the activity was taking place in Youngstown.
• 10:22 p.m.: Two officers went to the 500 block of Tenney regarding a dispute between a male and a female. The situation was mediated and the parties were separated for the evening.
• 11:54 p.m.: Two officers responded to the first block of Memorial Circle regarding unknown parties at a vacant residence. No one was found on police arrival.
• 6:27 a.m.: Two officers went to the first block of Sixth regarding a 911 hang up. Officers attempted to make contact but were unsuccessful.