CRIMINAL DAMAGING: At 9:39 p.m., a caller from the 2900 block of East Midlothian said someone shot into her window. An officer responded and spoke with the woman. A small hole was observed in the window. The woman said her son recently received some threatening text messages.
• 10:43 a.m.: A caller said a female was letting her dog run loose at the bike trail on Broad St. The reportee said he spoke to the female and she got angry and started to yell obscenities.
IDENTITY FRAUD: At 3:24 p.m., a 40-year-old woman from the first block of Elm said she found out she had a low credit score and overdue cable bills and phone bills that she said she did not owe. She said her ex-boyfriend may have placed the bills in her name.
• 4:17 p.m.: A caller from East Midlothian Boulevard said a neighbor was creating a disturbance and if officers did not handle the problem he would “take care of it himself.” An officer arrived and spoke with the male who was causing the disturbance. The male agreed to stop making a disturbance.
• 5:03 p.m.: A caller from the 400 block of Sexton said her son was attempting to take her vehicle without her permission. Two officers responded and spoke to the parties involved. The reportee declined to pursue the matter further.
• 6:10 p.m.: A caller from the first block of Parkcliff said someone was riding a motor scooter in the street. An officer responded and spoke with parties at both locations. The suspect denied riding an unlicensed motor vehicle in the street.
• 6:20 p.m.: A caller said a large group of juveniles were getting ready to fight near Maplewood and Walnut. Two officers responded to investigate. The officers found a large group of juveniles congregating in the area. They were sent on their way.
CRIMINAL DAMAGING: At 8:26 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Edison regarding a residence being hit by eggs. A vehicle also was damaged by the incident. A root beer can also had been thrown at the vehicle. The reportee said that the incident was a regular occurrence.
THEFT: At 12:01 p.m., a 35-year-old woman from the first block of Wilson said CDs, a cell phone charger, an Apple iPhone, tanning lotion and various other items were stolen from her vehicle. She was advised that extra patrols would be conducted in her area.
• 3:09 p.m.: A 32-year-old woman requested an escort while she retrieved her children and some belongings from a residence in the 100 block of Ridgeway. The woman said her ex-husband developed a drug problem and she wanted to protect her daughters from the problem. The woman also took the husband’s firearms and 25 methadone pills to prevent him from hurting himself. The pills were taken as evidence. While officers were conducting the escort, the ex-husband called and said he was going to “end it all” by ramming his car into a pole or tree. The man arrived at the residence and did not appear to be a threat to himself or others.
• 10:17 p.m.: A caller said juveniles were knocking on his door in the 400 block of Garfield and yelling into his windows. The babysitter of the children was contacted and she said she would keep the juveniles inside for the remainder of the evening.
• 1:28 a.m.: A caller from the 200 block of Creed said he heard what sounded like juveniles fighting in the area. Officers searched the area with negative results.
• 1:39 a.m.: A caller from the 200 block of Overlook said she and her husband had been fighting and she wanted him to leave. Two officers arrived and mediated the situation.
DRIVING UNDER SUSPENSION: At 4:12 a.m., an officer pulled over a gold 2002 Oldsmobile for having a burnt-out license plate light. The driver was found to have a suspended license and was arrested. A fully loaded pistol magazine was found under the driver’s seat of the vehicle.
THEFT: At 11:57 a.m., a 20-year-old woman said her vehicle was taken from a home she was visiting in the 100 block of Highland. A neighbor said he witnessed a flatbed truck driving around the area for some time. The reportee was advised that her vehicle would be entered into LEADS.
POSSESSION OF DRUGS/POSSESSING DRUG ABUSE INSTRUMENTS/DRUG ABUSE: At 12:01 a.m., an officer saw a purple Buick with an excessively loud exhaust on Fifth Street and initiated a traffic stop. The driver consented to a search of the vehicle. A hypodermic needle was located underneath the passenger’s seat and a pill was on the rear floorboard behind the seat. Both occupants were arrested and the female passenger revealed at the station that she had been concealing marijuana in her bra.
• 8:14 a.m.: A caller said there was a suspicious black truck in the driveway of a vacant house in the 400 block of Fifth. Two officers arrived and spoke with the owner of the vehicle, who had permission to work on the house.
• 9 a.m.: A caller said there was a barking dog in the 400 block of Sixth. An officer responded and found that all was quiet in the area.